Patience is a quality that involves the ability to wait, continue doing something despite difficulties, or suffer without complaining or becoming annoyed. For example, you might need patience when dealing with kids, waiting for braces to come off, or dealing with a toddler’s temper tantrum.
Easier said than done. But if you don’t want to be a Patient you have to be Patient with everyone around you and especially yourself when things don’t go your way. There’s always a ray of sunshine after the darkest storms. All you have to do is wait for it.
Say in your mind – “This time will pass.”
- Patience can help you analyse things and situations beyond their face value.
- Patience can allow you to let nature do the work for you.
- Patience can improve your physical and mental health.
- Patience can make you more agreeable.
- Patience can help students stay calm and composed even in stressful situations.
- Patience can make you feel more gratitude, more connection to mankind and to the universe, and a greater sense of abundance.
- Patience can help you remain focused on your goal despite any unexpected adversity.